Urban Operations for the 执法 / Police Sniper Class
狙击手基础课程 is designed for new or entry level law enforcement/police snipers and explains the difference between the military and police sniper, with the primary focus being the training and operation of a police sniper in an urban environment. The course begins with classroom topics covering the role of the sniper on a SWAT/Tactical Team.
Major areas of emphasis during this 40 hour course of instruction are:
- The Role of the Sniper on an Urban SWAT team
- Marksmanship and Manipulation Fundamentals
- Target Identification and Threat Discrimination
- Use of Cover, Concealment, and the Building and Use of Urban and 车辆隐藏s
- Shooting from inside Urban and 车辆隐藏s (where and when available)
- Discussion and Live fire shooting through intermediate barriers (ie…glass)
- Proper gear and vehicle set up for rapid deployment
- Numerous Courses of Live Fire and Scenario Based “blank” fire are incorporated during the week, under static and emergency call out, 应力诱导的情况下.
PLEASE NOTE: Students are required to successfully pass a sniper qualification course of fire. Students are given two attempts to pass the rifle qualification. Certification will not be given unless the student successfully passes the rifle qualification.
f66永乐国际官网 is currently looking for host agencies. Hosting is a cost effective way to bring quality training to your area!